USE OF WEBSITE
- This website is owned by Grand Mayne (SARL), 47120 Villeneuve de Duras, France (The Company) and you agree to be bound by these terms when you use the site.
- The content of the website may be changed from time to time without notice. The Company reserves the right to modify or withdraw the website (or any part of) without any notice and without any liability.
- To the extent applicable by law, The Company does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any of the information or content or any goods or services on this website. Furthermore, The Company will not be liable for any losses incurred by you (direct or indirect) unless caused by our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or where it would be illegal for us to exclude liability.
- The Company is the owner of all design, copyright and other intellectual property rights on the website.
TERMS OF SALE
- You must be at least 18 years old to buy wine. This is a requirement of the law of French, UK, Dutch and other European countries. When you place your order with us you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you attend events organized by us, you must be at least 18 years old to drink alcohol.
- All orders are accepted by The Company when payment is received. Title in the goods ordered will pass to you on delivery, provided The Company has processed and received payment in full for your order.
- Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, Ideal. Payment will be taken in full at the time of ordering
- All prices are per case of 6 bottles unless specifically stated otherwise and include all taxes and duties unless stated otherwise. Delivery charges are not included unless stated otherwise. The minimum order quantity is a box of 6 bottles
- Payment will be made in Euros for goods delivered or collected in France, Euros for goods delivered in The Netherlands and Pounds for goods delivered to the UK.
- The Company reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Delivery/Collection of your order can be as follows: (a) You can collect your order at the Vineyard located at Domaine du Grand Mayne, 47120 Villeneuve de Duras, France. The prices paid for the goods for such collection include French tax. You may bring back to the UK wines for your personal consumption without the payment of further tax. (b) Delivery to you in the UK. Prices include VAT and duty unless stated otherwise. Prices do not include delivery unless stated otherwise.
- . Delivery. (a) The Company will endeavour to deliver your order to you within 72 hours or three business days of the date your order is placed unless it has been agreed otherwise between you and The Company. Note that the delivery cost is not included in the price unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to re-charge you for re-delivery of any order that has not been completed due to an incorrect or incomplete delivery address supplied by you or where you are not present or available to take receipt of your order. (b) You should inspect your order as soon as possible after delivery for any shortages or breakages. You must notify us of any shortages or breakages within 7 days of receipt of your order to qualify for credits or replacements. (c) We will make every effort to deliver your order within the agreed time, but we will not be liable if we fail to do so either in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
- . Cancellation. (a) Orders may be cancelled within 14 days of receipt of goods, whether collected in France or delivered to you in France, the UK, The Netherlands or elsewhere in Europe. You will receive a full refund by the same method used for payment, provided the goods remain in good condition and The Company receives your notice of cancellation in writing by letter to the address in 1 above or email [email protected]. Refunds will be made within 14 days after the cancelled goods have been received by The Company. Any cancelled goods must be returned to The Company. If The Company deems the returned goods to be unfit for re-sale due to any action by you, a re-stocking fee may be charged.
- Purchasing wine from The Company involves you giving us personal information, required for the delivery and payment of your order. In providing this information you consent to The Company recording and using this data. The data will not be passed to anyone other than our delivery companies to send your orders.
- We will from time to time send you newsletters, mailings, and special offers. If you prefer not to receive these, please click the appropriate unsubscribe part on our website of such communications.
- We collect and store personal data only relating to our customers and to others who specifically give us their contact details. This data is stored on the IT platform of the Company and backed-up to a server held at our domain. Access is by password only.
- We do not buy or collect data from other sources.
- We store only the data that is truly needed for us to contact our customer base and what is needed to meet their orders.
- We record a history of what people buy from us and the amounts they have spent.
- We do not store the full payment card numbers for any of our clients. When card numbers are given over the phone, they are used for that immediate transaction and are then destroyed within 24 hours. When orders are processed on-line, all details are given directly to our bank without us having access to them. We are PCI compliant.
- We will not bombard our customers with communications. However, we will maintain a regular flow of information throughout the year on events and news regarding the wines we produce.
- All large-scale communications will provide an easy method to unsubscribe from future mailings. We will delete your data at your request at any time.
- We do not share our customers’ data with other companies.
- You have the right to complain to the ICO about our use of data at any time.